Tuesday, June 21, 2011

From 37,000 feet up in the air.... On the plane to New York!

I'm super stoked there is wifi on the plane. Of course it cost me an arm and a leg, but totally worth it! I'm flying business class for the first time, and lemme tell ya, I may never go back! My big comfy chair has a leg rest and a ridiculously huge amount of leg room. The flight attendants have been really cheery serving us water in little plastic wine glasses, hot towels (are those for your face?), a breakfast menu and then breakfast. Oh breakfast! I got scrambled eggs with bell pepper, jack cheese, and little potatoes, plus a warm biscuit and fruit (actual real fruit!). And, of course, all of this was served on a transportable table cloth and we were given silverware. How did I not know about this before?!

We've flown over the grand canyon and some snowy mountains in colorado (didn't know mountains could still have snow in june!). So far it's been really pretty :)
Can't wait to see New York!

Oh, and happy summer everyone. It's official!

1 comment:

  1. That is gereat! I forgot to ask earlier, but please be sure to report on any "goat-like" creatures that you may run across in your travels!

    ReplyDelete